Peter van Dyck
Posts by Peter van Dyck
- Article 29 Working Party adopts Guidelines on the “lead supervisory authority”
- Privacy Shield ready for business
- Are negotiations on the EU-US Privacy Shield in their final phase?
- European Parliament voices concerns on the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Dynamic IP addresses can be personal data says Advocate-General of the CJEU
- EU-US Privacy Shield rejected by European data protection authorities: what does this mean for your business?
- EU-US Privacy Shield: Trouble Ahead?
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Article 29 Working Party
- Automated Processing
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Consumer protection
- Cross-border data transfers
- Cyber and Information security
- Data ethics
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Digital Transformation
- Dual use technology
- Employee monitoring
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- One stop shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy notices
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- Standard Contractual Clauses
- Schrems II – The CJEU Leaves Us With More Questions Than Answers
- Article 29 Working Party opinion on proposed amendments to adequacy decisions
- Schrems II : What Might We Expect on 16 July?
- What impact is GDPR having on M&A deals?
- CJEU invalidates EU-US Privacy Shield framework and upholds EC Standard Contractual Clauses
Sorry, no Tweets were found.