Peter van Dyck
Posts by Peter van Dyck
- Article 29 Working Party adopts Guidelines on the “lead supervisory authority”
- Privacy Shield ready for business
- Are negotiations on the EU-US Privacy Shield in their final phase?
- European Parliament voices concerns on the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Dynamic IP addresses can be personal data says Advocate-General of the CJEU
- EU-US Privacy Shield rejected by European data protection authorities: what does this mean for your business?
- EU-US Privacy Shield: Trouble Ahead?
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Article 29 Working Party
- Automated Processing
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Consumer protection
- Cross-border data transfers
- Cyber and Information security
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Dual use technology
- Employee monitoring
- General Data Protection Regulation
- One stop shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy notices
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- ICO Brings Some Welcome Clarification to the GDPR’s International Transfer Rules
- DPOs and the GDPR: Part 1 – When is a DPO needed?
- Cyber surveillance technology looks likely to become subject to EU export controls
- Encouraging innovation whilst protecting the NHS data resource – a new code for digital technology
- WP29 guidelines on personal data breach notification under GDPR