Peter van Dyck
Posts by Peter van Dyck
- Article 29 Working Party adopts Guidelines on the “lead supervisory authority”
- Privacy Shield ready for business
- Are negotiations on the EU-US Privacy Shield in their final phase?
- European Parliament voices concerns on the EU-US Privacy Shield
- Dynamic IP addresses can be personal data says Advocate-General of the CJEU
- EU-US Privacy Shield rejected by European data protection authorities: what does this mean for your business?
- EU-US Privacy Shield: Trouble Ahead?
- Article 29 Working Party
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Cross-border data transfers
- Data breach
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Dual use technology
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Internet of things
- One Stop Shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- The ICO’s New Strategic Plan – A Change Of Course Or Steady As She Goes?
- Are We Heading Towards Personal Liability for Data Protection Breaches?
- GDPR: Are we losing sight of today’s risks as we all look to the future?
- DPOs and the GDPR: Part 1 – When is a DPO needed?
- DPOs and the GDPR: Part 2 – Appointing a DPO