Posts by David Smith
- UK government publishes its data protection wish list for Brexit
- ICO Promises to Perform on the International Stage
- The ICO’s New Strategic Plan – A Change Of Course Or Steady As She Goes?
- GDPR: Are we losing sight of today’s risks as we all look to the future?
- Why the UK will continue to be "The Bee's Knees" when it comes to data protection
- Musings from Marrakech
- Are We Heading Towards Personal Liability for Data Protection Breaches?
- Are Model Clauses Now in Jeopardy?
- The UK ICO’s Data Dozen – Perhaps it should be a “Bakers Dozen”?
- Article 29 Working Party
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Cross-border data transfers
- Data breach
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Dual use technology
- Employee monitoring
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Internet of things
- One Stop Shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- A first look at the New UK Data Protection Bill
- Article 29 Working Party adopts Guidelines on the “lead supervisory authority”
- Singapore: The PDPA has “teeth” – First Fines for Data Protection Breaches Imposed in Singapore
- DPOs and the GDPR: Part 2 – Appointing a DPO
- First fines regarding unlawful data transfer to the U.S. imposed by German DPA