Posts by David Smith
- Data Protection and Brexit - Prospects for UK Adequacy
- Data Protection and Brexit – Clearing Up Some Misunderstandings
- Should we be Surprised by the Latest ICO Fines?
- Will the Post Brexit UK be an “Adequate” Destination for EU Data?
- ICO Brings Some Welcome Clarification to the GDPR’s International Transfer Rules
- Data Analytics and Political Campaigning – Looking Beyond the Headlines of the ICO’s Investigation
- GDPR Guidelines – Is The Article 29 Working Party Going Too Far?
- UK government publishes its data protection wish list for Brexit
- ICO Promises to Perform on the International Stage
- The ICO’s New Strategic Plan – A Change Of Course Or Steady As She Goes?
- GDPR: Are we losing sight of today’s risks as we all look to the future?
- Why the UK will continue to be "The Bee's Knees" when it comes to data protection
- Musings from Marrakech
- Are We Heading Towards Personal Liability for Data Protection Breaches?
- Are Model Clauses Now in Jeopardy?
- The UK ICO’s Data Dozen – Perhaps it should be a “Bakers Dozen”?
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Article 29 Working Party
- Automated Processing
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Consumer protection
- Cross-border data transfers
- Cyber and Information security
- Data ethics
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Digital Transformation
- Dual use technology
- Employee monitoring
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Intellectual Property
- One stop shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy notices
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- Maximising value from data: data governance and data monetisation
- EU: Trade mark owners need not amend broad specifications following Sky v SkyKick
- New ICO report on adtech and real time bidding issues a warning shot to the adtech industry
- Facing Fines—The Mechanics of Facebook’s Reportedly Forthcoming FTC Settlement
- Data ethics – navigating the spirit of the law
Sorry, no Tweets were found.