Posts by firstname.lastname@example.org
- The effect of the new UK cybersecurity laws
- ICO guidance on data protection fees – notification is dead, long live registration
- Do we learn anything new from the UK Government’s Statement of Intent?
- ICO investigation into the Royal Free’s use of patient data used as an opportunity to educate
- ePrivacy laws - draft Regulation leaked
- Article 29 Working Party opinion on proposed amendments to adequacy decisions
- Cyber threats - the crest of the wave?
- Brexit and Data Protection Legislation - back to the drawing board?
- GDPR will apply from 25 May 2018 - certainty at last
- The GDPR is finally adopted!
- Brexit - the potential impact on data protection legislation
- The concept of a “main establishment” under the GDPR, the NIS Directive and beyond...
- What can we expect from the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
Unsubscribe from the blog
You can unsubscribe at any time by emailing us here.
- Article 29 Working Party
- Automated Processing
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Consumer protection
- Cross-border data transfers
- Cyber and Information security
- Data ethics
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Dual use technology
- Employee monitoring
- General Data Protection Regulation
- One stop shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy notices
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- ICO Brings Some Welcome Clarification to the GDPR’s International Transfer Rules
- EDPB adopts an opinion on the GDPR and Clinical Trials Regulation –clarifying the basis for processing personal data in a clinical trial context
- Adtech tête-à-tête
- Strict requirements imposed on German website owners: General Terms and Conditions and Privacy Policies must be provided in German