Posts by email@example.com
- Do we learn anything new from the UK Government’s Statement of Intent?
- ICO investigation into the Royal Free’s use of patient data used as an opportunity to educate
- ePrivacy laws - draft Regulation leaked
- Article 29 Working Party opinion on proposed amendments to adequacy decisions
- Cyber threats - the crest of the wave?
- Brexit and Data Protection Legislation - back to the drawing board?
- GDPR will apply from 25 May 2018 - certainty at last
- The GDPR is finally adopted!
- Brexit - the potential impact on data protection legislation
- The concept of a “main establishment” under the GDPR, the NIS Directive and beyond...
- What can we expect from the EU General Data Protection Regulation?
- Article 29 Working Party
- Big Data
- Brexit Law
- Cloud computing
- Connected Car
- Connected Health
- Cross-border data transfers
- Data breach
- Data protection officers
- Data sharing
- Data subject access requests
- Digital disruption
- Dual use technology
- Employee monitoring
- General Data Protection Regulation
- Internet of things
- One Stop Shop
- Privacy by design
- Privacy Shield
- Safe Harbor
- Smart contracts
- A first look at the New UK Data Protection Bill
- Article 29 Working Party adopts Guidelines on the “lead supervisory authority”
- Singapore: The PDPA has “teeth” – First Fines for Data Protection Breaches Imposed in Singapore
- DPOs and the GDPR: Part 2 – Appointing a DPO
- First fines regarding unlawful data transfer to the U.S. imposed by German DPA